generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, August 28, 2005

The greatest medicine!

Ok, so I will admit that I have been taking anti-depressant medicine for 14 years, since I was 16 years old. I remember when I first started taking them was when my first love Paul dumped me and I failed to make the volleyball team in Jr. High. I had also found out that I had Mono. It was a terrible time in my life.

Well this week, I haven't been feeling very well and I hadn't worked out either. I was starting to think that my anti-depressants were not working anymore. I told Matt to call my Mom on Friday and tell her that once again I wasn't going to the gym with her. Well instead, Matt called my Mom and told her to pick me up in 30 minutes to take me to the gym. She did and we worked out for 30 minutes. I felt great, but afterwards still felt bad. Then the next day she picked me up at 9:00 AM and tool me to the gym again and we worked out for 40 minutes. I finally felt that depression going away. On Sunday she picked me up at 9:00AM again, we worked out for 40 minutes and once again, no depression.

I have now realized that I can never stop working out. I do love it when I do it, but when I do not work out, I get so depressed. I am so happy to finally have the proof that exercise cures depression. So my advise to every depressed person is that if you work out hard at least 5 days a week, it will cure your depression forever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy that exercising cures your depression!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home