generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Why do men get better looking with age?





























Ok, so I have been watching the new series called Rock Star:INXS. I have always had a major crush on the drummer Jon Farriss. The first time I noticed him was in the video Need You Tonight. Well after seeing a few episodes of this show, I have realized that he is not only the hottest guy in the band, but he is WAY hotter than he used be. My husband Matt is even way better looking now than he was 10 years ago. He used to have a baby face and now that he has a few wrinkles, he is more masculine looking and HOT! Why is it that women get old and men get hot?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they don't ALL get hot... have you seen jani lane?! its sad.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You took the words right out of my mouth! Why do men age so well and women get so hefty? It just isn't right?

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home