generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

ROCK STAR:INXS

What an awesome show this is! I swear that Mark Burnett is an absolute genious. Every reality show he creates is great! This show is like American Idol x10. There are good singers and performers and it is actually hard to choose which one is the best unlike American Idol which has some pretty crappy singers and a few good ones. Plus, they sing great rock songs! I was rockin' out! So far my favorite singer and performer is
  • Ty
  • : He is a strange mix for INXS, but I really think that it could work. I hope he wins.

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I absolutely love this show!!!!

    7:54 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am so glad to have found your blog! You have this amazing ability to reach inside my brain. I love Ty and agree he is a strange mix. I also agree that Mark Burnett is absolute genius. I hope he can continue his streak of mindless entertainment!

    10:16 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home