generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Finally figured it out!!!!

Ok, so I have been having some problems with this rude person e-mailing me these rude and insulting comments. I had tried to be nice, but I guess some people want a little too much. Kind of stalker-ish if you ask me. My brother told me that I should try something in Outlook that just permanently deletes any e-mails from the person so I do not even have to look at them. Well, after about a half an hour of fooling with it, I finally figured it out. Now I have finally gotten rid of this nasty negative person and I can go on not having to worry about having some nasty insults when I check my e-mail. I feel so happy to have the wonderful family and friends that I have, and I feel so lucky to not have to have that negativity in my life anymore.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you!!! there is no room in our lives for unpleasantness!

6:11 PM  
Blogger MarylandMommy said...

I call those people "toxic" & have no use for them either!!! I have one in my own family!!!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home