generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I feel so betrayed!

So I found out today that our beloved Sonics coach Nate McMillan has gone to the Portland Trailblazers. He was such an awesome player and such an awesome coach. I am sad that he is leaving, but even sadder that he is going to Portland of all places. I do not understand why whenever we have a good coach for a Seattle sports team that they give them up. We had George Karl before who was a total jerk, but a good coach nonetheless, then we had Lou Pinella for the Mariners who was in my opinion the greatest coach ever and he left too. Why can't we just keep the good ones around at least until we win a championship. The Sonics did so well last year and now they let Nate go, the Mariners were doing so well, but they let Lou go. Why do they have to do this to us?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know that feeling all too well. except usually my teams get rid of the good players.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home