generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I went to the dentist and Matt watched reality television!

Well today Matt actually watched a reality show with me. It so cool because he usually hates all reality shows. He decided that there was nothing else on so he would watch with me and he loved it! We watched the new show Hell's Kitchen. He actually liked it too! How cool! I am so excited that he actually likes a reality show that I like. He is usually into super natural shows like Smallville and Stargate SG-1 which I do not watch. It was so funny to see him get all excited and yell at the TV about it. He says that he likes this one because it is different from all the other reality shows, but it really isn't. I am just happy to be able to watch another show with him so we can talk about it together.

I also went to the dentist today. I hadn't gone for 3 years. I know that is bad, but the dentist that I was going to didn't work on Fridays when Matt was home so it was hard for me to go since I have Riley. I broke down and went to Matt's dentist and I must say that it was great! I have been to some really bad dentists so it was hard for me to try someone new. I feel so happy that I have found another that I am comfortable with and that doesn't cause me so much stress and pain.

4 Comments:

Blogger MarylandMommy said...

My husband & I watched HK also & we really liked it!!!

7:44 AM  
Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

Glad the dentist was okay -- that one thing that makes me very nervous! I hate that scraping sound that just goes all through your head when they are cleaning and picking!

4:16 AM  
Blogger MartyGentry said...

Where can I get a cute drawing/picture like the one you hae on your Blog? I've seen a couple of people with them, and I want one now!
Email me:
m_aandjlg@yahoo.com

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have dental phobia... so i know what you were going through!!!

((hugs))

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home