generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Our new bedroom...

My Mom helped me paint my bedroom yesterday and I must say that it was quite the chore. I decided that I was going to do a faux finish on 2 of the walls. Little did I know that faux finish means pain in the ass finish. We started at 11:00 AM and finished at 7:00 PM. I decided to use Ralph Lauren's suede finish paint and you have to do it in 4 tedious steps. This is the stuff that I used in the Sage color. I think it turned out pretty well. I am glad that it did after all of that hard work. Here is what the room used to look like:

Here are some pics of what it looks like now:



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS and was thinking of doing the same thing (same color) in my bedroom. I HATE to hear that it took you 8 hours to do 2 walls. I may rethink my options! It sure does look beautiful though!

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That looks awesome :) More power to you for doing it yourself. I've got a team of two ladies who I pay to paint in my house.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

oooo, very pretty! I love the walls and the candleholder thingie. Great job!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home