generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Remembering the 80's

The Meme 2peas challenge this week is back to the 8o's. Top 10 favorite 80's tunes, a picture of yourself in the 80's and the crushes that you had in the 80's.
a meme n (mëm): is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs.
Here is a picture of me in the 80's. Gotta love the hair! I think I was about 13 in this picture.

My biggest crushes in the 80's were River Phoenix and Corey Feldman. One is dead now and the other is really sad and ugly. I do like River's brother Joaquin now though.


My top 10 favorite 80's songs are:
10. Safety Dance-Men Without Hats
9. Tainted Love-Soft Cell
8. Obsession-Animotion
7. Do You Really Wan't To Hurt Me?-Culture Club
6. I Know There's Something Going On-Frida
5. Rock Lobster-The B52's
4. Cars-Gary Numan
3. New Sensation-INXS
2. Situation and Don't Go-Yaz
1. Purple Rain-Prince

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Love that hair! Great tunes too :)

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the fanned out bangs - i am sure the other gals envied you back then

i forever was in love with river, the 2 coreys, and kirk cameron - their Teen Beat pages covered my walls

great tunes!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Ha, great hair!

9:44 AM  
Blogger Ms Eva said...

Joaquin* is Hot !!

11:56 PM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Great song picks! I'm totally digging that hair. ;) I *heart* Joaquin too!

3:05 PM  
Blogger MarylandMommy said...

I love YAZ & I swear I have pictures with the same hairstyle.....a lot of work went into that style!!! Ha!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home