generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, May 02, 2005

Whew! What a day!

I have had such a crazy day today! My Mom and I went to Home Depot to buy some new plants for the yard and I bought some really great ones. I got really excited to get home and plant them when it started to rain. I know, I know, I live in Washington, it is supposed to rain a lot, but not when I want to finally do some gardening. Anyway, then I go into my bedroom to watch 5 minutes of Days of Our Lives (that is all I need to watch to get caught up). When I come out of the bedroom, Riley had emptied half of the fridge in front of our dog Max. I think Max was so overwhelmed with all of the food that he didn't even know what to eat. He had only eaten a half a loaf of bread and 6 raw eggs so far. I have to admit that I almost grabbed my camera to take a picture of the chaos, but I resisted. I will be really happy when Matt gets home so I can get some laundry done and watch The Bachelor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home