generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Monica has decided to try again

I am so excited because last night she told me that she would like to try playing soccer again. It doesn't start until September so she has a while to change her mind, but I think she is really excited about it. She played once already in 2003 and her coach wasn't very supportive so she didn't enjoy it as much as I think she should have. I am going to try and work with her on her skills this summer and hopefully get her into running a little better too. Running was the thing that she hated the most about soccer, but unfortunately that is one thing that you really have to be good at to be good at soccer. I am glad that she wants to get back into team sports again after taking a break and concentrating on nothing but swimming. I also can't wait to do more soccer scrapbook pages for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home