generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, April 01, 2005

Discovery of the Krispy Kreme

Today Matt went to Issaquah to meet his Aunt at Home Depot to buy some things for her house. Well, Since I knew that there was a Krispy Kreme in Issaquah I decided to ask him if he would bring some home for me. Krispy Kreme is fairly new in the state of Washington and I think it has only been around for a little over a year or two. I have been able to resist my urges to try them because Matt had already tried them several times and told me that they aren't any different from any other doughnuts. Well, obviously he was just trying to save me. Despite being a big girl, I am not a huge fan of sweets. I normally would rather have a huge cheeseburger than cake or something sweet. Well, after trying these I have finally realized what the hype is all about. They were probably the second greatest thing that I have ever put in my mouth. Only second to baklava my very favorite sweet treat.
I now vow to:
  1. Not make excuses to go to Issaquah to get Krispy Kremes
  2. Never buy the probably older and staler versions of Krispy Kremes from QFC
  3. Only eat Krispy Kremes once a year (yeah right)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home