generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Boy crazy Monica

Well, I think the boy crazy phase has finally started. Monica is only 9 years old, but her two best friends are boys. I never really noticed it until she had her 3rd grade music concert last Thursday night. She stood next to her friend Travis (who is a very cute little boy I might add) and she laughed and talked with him during the whole thing. It was so funny how much she reminded me of myself at that age. I remember being the girl who had a bunch of boys as friends and always laughing and talking with them when I was supposed to be paying attention to something else. I wasn't mad at her or anything, in fact I thought it was really cute. Even when he had his xylophone solo she was right next to him trying to help him. I posted some pictures of her with him above. It cracks me up every time I see them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home