generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Riley is using the word again

Well, I guess we really have to start watching what we say in from of Riley now because today he said it again. I heard him close his bedroom door so I went in there to see what he was doing and he had my Crystal Light in a bottle and was pouring it onto his bed and window sill. It is basically like dark Kool-Aid so it is going to be very hard to get out. He knew that he was doing something that he shouldn't so he says to me, "Get out my room Momma, NOW!" So I told him not to talk to me that way and took the bottle away from him and he says, "Close the damn door Momma." In a way it was pretty funny, but I know that I couldn't laugh because he really shouldn't be saying it. Hopefully the naughty chair trick that I learned from Super Nanny will work. On the other hand, he has learned another new phrase that I love to hear him say. He says, "Momma, you my best friend." It warms my heart to hear that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home