generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, April 18, 2005

My love of television....

I have always loved to watch TV, but for some reason in the last few years I have really started liking a lot of shows. I remember when I was younger watching shows like Hotel, Who's the Boss and Growing Pains with my Mom and then moving on to Melrose Place and Beverly Hills 90210 when I got older, but now that reality television is around I seem to love it even more. Here are my favorites:
Monday nights:
The Bachelor
I suppose this is just a guilty pleasure of mine. I like to watch girls fighting over boys and then eventually seeing them break up later.
The Real World/Road Rules Challenges
I have watched all of the seasons of The Real World and Road Rules so I love to see the drama between all of the characters.
Super Nanny
I love seeing how other children are so much worse than mine. I also have learned a lot about how to tame my little ones.
Tuesday nights:
The Amazing Race
I love to see all of the different places that they go to and the challenges that they do are so fun. I would never be able to be on that show, but it sure is fun to watch other people do it.
Wednesday nights:
Lost
I have never seen another show like this. It is one of the best shows on television right now. WOW! The twists and turns keep on coming and you never know what will happen next.
Thursday nights:
This is one of the best days of the week for TV. I have to watch one show at 8:00 and record 2 others.
The OC
Another great teen drama on TV. One of the few shows that Matt likes to watch with me. Although it is weird that I often relate to the parents now more than the kids.
Survivor
I can hardly believe that this is the 10th season already. I am still loving it as much as the first. It has great drama and action.
Jake in Progress
Finally a great half hour sitcom on network television. I wish more people would watch it because it truly is one of the funniest shows on TV right now. I loved Sex and the City and the is just as good.
CSI
This is another show that Matt watches with me. I don't care for the spinoffs, but I love this one. I have to admit that I love to see what is going on with the characters, but Matt like to see the other stories more. He doesn't really care about the characters, but he does like Grissom. It is easy to see why this is the number one show on television right now.
ER
One of the few shows that I have watched since the beginning. I truly love this show and almost always cry. It has made it through so many new characters and I still like it. I hope it stays around for a while longer.
Sunday nights:
The Contender
I can't believe that more people aren't watching this! This is another one of my very favorites. I have never really been into boxing before and you don't have to be to love this show. It truly makes you feel for the boxers. Mark Burnett the producer of this show is the greatest! The music is inspiring and the fights are so exciting! I love this show!
Desperate Housewives
Another show that Matt amazingly watches with me. It is so fun! I love the drama and the funny things that they do that remind me of myself.
Grey's Anatomy
What a great show! It is funny, dramatic, sexy and sad. I love it! I am so glad that it has replaced Boston Legal.
So that is it. Those are the shows that I watch every week. I love them all and have so much fun watching them while I do my laundry.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reality tv too!!!!! Serious guilty pleasure for me too. I have so many Desperate Housewives episodes to catch up on! Come and visit me again sometime....

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home