generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, June 02, 2005

A fun little ABC..

A is for Age - 29
B is for Booze -White Russians, Cosmos and Chillable red wine.
C is for Career- Stay at home Mom
D is for Dad's name -Bob
E is for Essential items to bring to a party- A lot of fun
F is for Favorite songs at the moment - A Lil' Bit by 50 Cent
G is for Goof off thing to do- Surf the internet
H is for Hometown - Seattle
I is for Instrument you play - Piano and clarinet
J is for Jam or Jelly you like - strawberry
K is for Kids - Two
L is for Living arrangement - A nice small house
M is for Mom's name - Mary
N is for Names of best friends - Erin and Anna
O is for overnight hospital stays - 3- 2 C-sections with my kids and one gallbladder surgery.
P is for Phobias - Quiet
Q is for Quote you like - " I was thinking about buying a Hummer, but I decided that it would be cheaper to get a tattoo on my forehead that says I need attention."
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Matt, I have been married for almost 5 years now.
S is for Siblings - 1 brother
T is for Texas , Ever been? - Yep, I loved it!
U is for Unique trait - Ummmm...I don't know of any.
V if for Vegetable you love - potatoes
W is for Worst traits - biting my nails
X - is for XRays you've had - teeth and gallbladder
Y is for Yummy food you make - everything of course
Z is for Zodiac sign - Libra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home