generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, May 29, 2005

A few fun lists today...

TWELVE GOOD MOVIES (not in any particular order)

  1. Pretty Woman
  2. Notting Hill
  3. Kill Bill Volumes 1&2
  4. Star Wars Revenge of the Sith
  5. Purple Rain
  6. Grease
  7. Shawn of the Dead
  8. 28 Days Later
  9. The Butterfly Effect
  10. Wayne's World
  11. X-Men 2
  12. The Wedding Planner

ELEVEN GOOD BANDS/ARTISTS (in no particular order)

  1. Prince
  2. U2
  3. Sublime
  4. Usher
  5. Harry Connick Jr.
  6. Ludacris
  7. Lisa Marie Presley
  8. Juliette & the Licks
  9. Gwen Stefani
  10. Jennifer Lopez
  11. Lionel Richie

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOU

  1. I don't like veggies
  2. I love the color black
  3. I love music
  4. I am constantly on a diet
  5. I don't have many good friends
  6. I will always own a Honda and nothing else
  7. I actually like to cook
  8. I love the internet
  9. I want to be a graphic designer when I grow up

NINE PEOPLE YOU ADMIRE (in no particular order)

  1. Matt
  2. My Mom
  3. My Step-Dad
  4. My Dad
  5. My Brother
  6. My best friend Erin
  7. Prince
  8. Bono
  9. Shannon Tidwell

EIGHT FAVORITE FOODS/DRINKS

  1. Diet Cokes
  2. Steaks with Horseradish sauce
  3. Ceasar salads
  4. Pepperoni Pizza with anchovies
  5. Red Robin Bacon Burgers
  6. Razzleberry Coolers
  7. Triple Grande Non-Fat Carmel Machiatos
  8. Bacon Cheddar Potato Wedges from Jack in the Box

SEVEN THINGS YOU WEAR DAILY

  1. My wedding band
  2. My Nike flip flops
  3. Ralp Lauren Blue perfume
  4. A rubber band in my hair
  5. Makeup
  6. Pants
  7. A shirt

SIX THINGS THAT YOU HATE WEARING

  1. socks
  2. makeup
  3. dresses
  4. necklaces
  5. long earrings
  6. bracelets


FIVE THINGS YOU DO DAILY

  1. Watch TV
  2. Hug my kids
  3. Check my e-mail
  4. Do laundry
  5. Make my bed


FOUR SHOWS YOU WATCH

  1. Desperate Housewives
  2. Lost
  3. Real World Road Rules Challenge
  4. Suvivor

THREE JOBS YOU"VE HAD

  1. Book Distribution assistant
  2. Grocery Checker
  3. Hostess

TWO THINGS YOU WANT

  1. To be skinny
  2. For my kids to be happy and healthy

ONE PERSON YOU WANT TO SEE RIGHT NOW

  1. Prince

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home