generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Our fun and exciting week-end...

Well, our week-end started out great because Matt went to a Sears outlet store and bought us a new fridge! Yeah! Our old one was making a clanking noise when it turned off and it was getting louder by the day. I feel so trendy now because we have this cool stainless steel fridge.

So that is where the excitement ends. Matt decided that he would hook up the water and ice maker for the fridge and it became a lot more of a pain than he expected. He was crawling underneath the house all day Sunday and Monday trying to satire pipes and they kept leaking. He went to Home Depot like 5 times in 2 days just to get more stuff to fix what he already started. While he was saudering the last time the torch would not stay lit long enough for the stuff to get hot enough to sauder. He was getting so frustrated and I was getting a little annoyed having to hold my pee since the water was turned off and we couldn't use the toilets. (He did turn it on eventually after almost peeing my pants) I even had to wash my hands in the kids swimming pool out back.

Finally he got it to work without leaks and I am so happy now. I have never had a fridge with ice and water in it. We had one when I was growing up, but my parents never hooked it up. Probably because they knew how much of a pain in the ass it would be. I think this will really make it easier to drink LOTS of water now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i *love* that fridge! i really want a side-by-side although right now i'd be happy with one that didn't need to be defrosted. what a pain!

LOVE your pic!! too cute!

5:10 PM  
Blogger MarylandMommy said...

I love it!!!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home