generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, June 06, 2005

WOW! What a crazy week-end!

Well, our week-end started out pretty crazy! First off, we want to Toys R Us to get Riley a birthday present and we see Mary Kay Letourneau and her new husband Villi in line in front of us. I was a little shocked at first and when I told Matt, he couldn't stop staring. They were buying over $200.00 worth of toys and having problems with their credit card. I for one, have no problem with them. Yes, I do think it is sick what she did, but she served her time and now I think people need to get over it and move on. It was actually kind of cool to see a semi-celebrity around where we live.

The next day, Monica and I went to my best friend Erin's baby shower which was so fun! I love seeing Erin and all of her family. They always make me reminisce about the good ol' times when we were younger. I have known her since birth so it is so cool to see her pregnant and happy.

On Sunday, we had a birthday party for Riley and everyone showed up. We had a great time. I made most of the food in advance so it wasn't too crazy. Riley was very happy to have all of those people their for him. I still cannot believe that he is 3 already!

All in all, it was a crazy week-end, but a great one as well.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must see cake pictures!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home