generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Michael Jackson...

Ok, so the Michael Jackson trial is over. I feel a little disappointed because I really feel like he is a child molester, but hey what can you do? He is weird and eccentric and I really hate what he has become, BUT... I still love his music! I was listening to the radio today and they played a medley of some of his old songs and I couldn't help but sing along. I watched the Dateline NBC about it tonight and I couldn't help but love all of his old videos. He was such a great performer and had such wonderful music. I feel a little let down by it all, but I still cannot help but think that he was so cool back in the days. I truly don't think of him as the same person that he is now. So go back and listen to those songs and I dare you not to sing and dance along. You know you want to.

2 Comments:

Blogger MarylandMommy said...

I really don't have an opinion either way BUT I am so glad it is over! I really do like a lot of his music though-he is a great artist.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been listening to all his old songs recently and grooving to it!!! But I'm totally disappointed in the trial.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home