generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Rude people

Sometimes I can't believe how rude people can be. I have been through a lot in my life and I try to be as positive as possible, but sometimes people just really piss me off. My Dad always taught me to look the other way and just accept people as they are, but sometimes it is so hard. I have tried to eliminate the negative influences in my life to make things more positive. Matt and I see things the same way and I am so happy about that. He is truly my best friend. He and I just try to be who we are and if someone is rude then they don't need to be a part of our lives. I am so lucky to have found a person that feels the way that I do about people. We will always have each other and that is what truly matters.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh no... i can't imagine what happened to make you post that.

((hugs))

there are some people who are so miserable that they want everyone else to be just as miserable as they are.

yay to you for finding someone perfect for you!!

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home