generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Monica the animal lover.

This week-end we went to my Dad's house for Father's Day and when we got there, a bird had hit the window and was dazed on the ground. My Step-Mom picked it up and asked Monica if she wanted to hold it and of course she did. I would never have the courage to hold this thing especially since I have a sever phobia of birds. So here she is holding the bird:

So then later on in the day we are all sitting down by the lake and Monica says that she sees a snake on the ground and decides to just pick it up. She obviously watches a lot of Animal Planet and knows how to handle it and everything because there is no way that I would do that when I was a kid or now for that matter. It was just a garter snake so it was harmless, but she was really excited to do it. Here is the picture of her holding it:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome pics!!! the bird pic is sooo sweet!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow she's not scared of snakes!!!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.birdsandbuildings.org and flap.org are awesome for explaining window hits... my own (rather cryptic) research is at http://www.livejournal.com/~windowbird

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home