generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, July 01, 2005

9 layers of me...

LAYER ONE:
Name: Hillary
Birth date: October 14th
Birthplace: Seattle
Current Location: I am not telling, Washington
Nicknames: Hill, Chuck, Charlie
Religion:Christian
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde usually
Height: 5′4
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Libra
LAYER TWO:
Your heritage: A little bit of everything?
Who do you look like?: I have my Dad's nose, eyes and mouth and I have my Mom's hair and body.
The shoes you wore today: My Nike Celso flip flops of course
Your weakness: Food
Your fears: My ex
Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni and extra cheese with anchovies
Goal you’d like to achieve: To be a graphic designer
LAYER THREE:
Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don't use AOL
Your first waking thoughts: UUUH! What time is it?
Your best physical feature: My hair
Your most missed memory: Hanging out with my Dad at work
Your bedtime: 12:00-1:00AM
LAYER FOUR:
Pepsi or Coke: Regular Pepsi/Diet Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: Uh, neither!
Single or group dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Do I have to choose? I like both.
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Either one
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino
LAYER FIVE: Do you?
Smoke: On occasion
Cuss: When needed
Sing: Not really
Take a shower everyday: Yes
Do you think you’ve been in love: I am
Want to go to college: Someday
Liked high school: It was OK
Want to get married: Already am
Believe in yourself: Usually
Get motion sickness: Not really
Think you’re attractive: Yep!
Think you’re a health freak: Not at all
Get along with your parent(s): Usually
Like thunderstorms: Yep
Play an instrument: Piano
LAYER SIX: In the past month?
Drank alcohol: Yes
Smoked: Yes
Done a drug: No
Made out: Yes
Gone on a date: Yes
Gone to the mall: No
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope
Eaten sushi: Never
Been on stage: No
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: No
Made homeade cookies: No
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: Yes
LAYER SEVEN: Have you Ever?
Played a game that required removal of clothing: No
If so, was it mixed company: No
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
Been caught “doing something”: No
Been called a tease: Yes
Gotten beaten up: No
Shoplifted: No
Changed who you were to fit in: In some situations you kind of have to
LAYER EIGHT:
Age you married: 25
Children: 2 Beautiful ones
Dream Wedding: I already had it.
How do you want to die: Old and happy
Where you want to go to college: The Art Institute of Seattle
What do you want to be when you grow up:A Graphic Designer
What country would you most like to visit: France
LAYER NINE:
Number of people I could trust with my life: Only a few
Number of CDs that I own: 200+
Number of piercing: 2 I used to have 3, but I took my nose one out.
Number of tattoos: 0
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Not sure
Number of scars on my body: A lot
Number of things in my past that I regret: A few

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home