generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, July 10, 2005

10 "Desert Island Discs"

This is a Meme challenge from
  • 2 Peas in a Bucket.com
  • . a meme n (mëm): is an idea that is shared and passed from blog to blog, like a question posted in one blog and answered in many other blogs.

    10 discs that you would be happy that you had if you were stranded on a desert island..so they have to be your absolute favorite cd's...not just what's trendy..

    So here are my top 10 favorite cd's.
    10. Usher-My Way
    9. Black Eyed Peas-Elephunk
    8. Prince-Emancipation
    7. Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon
    6. Prince-Sign O' The Times
    5. Nine Inch Nails-Pretty Hate Machine
    4. The Some Kind of Wonderful Soundtrack
    3. Sublime-40 OZ to Freedom
    2. Pink Floyd-The Wall
    1. Prince-Purple Rain

    3 Comments:

    Blogger Ms Eva said...

    I have several Prince discs in my list too.
    I also *heart* your new banner. Did you create it yourself?

    12:20 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I almost put Pink Floyd on mine but thought it might make the island to depressing ;)

    10:09 AM  
    Blogger Unknown said...

    I can't believe I forgot to put Purple Rain on my list....shame on me! I also thought of Pretty Hate after I hit made the list. Good selection!!

    7:36 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home