generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A few photos from our vacation...



We went on vacation to Ocean Shores, Washington this year. We stayed for 2 nights at the Shilo in which was right on the beach. We had an ocean view room with a balcony too. Our room had a separate living area with a dining table, sink, fridge and microwave. The best part was the TV in the bathroom though. After our long day walking on the beach, I got to take a nice hot bath while I watched Big Brother.

The first night that we were there, we saw our new Governor Christine Gregoire. Monica and I were walking back into the hotel when her town car pulled up. My Step-Dad told me that I should have told her that Matt needed a raise. :)

We played miniature golf and played on the beach the second day. It was a lot of fun, but Riley wasn't too into the mini golf. Matt brought a kite that our friend Sean gave to us and it had a few missing parts from the kids playing with it so it wouldn't work at first. After messing with it for 3 hours, he finally got it to fly and he was so proud of himself.

We had a really relaxing fun time. I think this was our best family vacation so far.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home