generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

High School Fun

1) Did you overall enjoy your high school years? For the most part I liked high school a lot, but I do not feel like I learned a whole lot.
2) Name of your best friend(s)?Aimee, Amy, Margaret, Andy, Jody & Dana
3) Did you have a boyfriend? Quite a few actually. Their names? Tracy, Rich, Nate, Joe, Shawn, Bruce, Josh...I know that there were more, but I can't remember all of their names.
4) What was your favorite subject? Creative writing and French
5) Jock? Geek? Rebel? Queen? Other? I was a little bit of everything. I played sports so I was a little bit of a jock, I was a little bit of a party girl and I was a little bit of a rebel.
6) Favorite Teacher(s)? NONE
7) Special Awards? None
8) Did you attend prom? Nope, only a few homecomings.
9) Still live in same hometown as your h.s.? Nope, and I never will again.
10) Keep in touch w/anyone? Yes, a few via e-mail.
11) Classmates would be surprised to know that I ____________ today. That I am a stay-at-home Mom. I was very ambitious in high school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home