generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Howard Stern

I just had to say that I am really going to miss Howard Stern when he goes to satellite radio. I unfortunately cannot afford to buy one right now so I can't continue to listen to him. I don't listen to him much in the summer time, but during the school year when I take my daughter to school I really like listening. I know that this may shock some people, but I really think that he is a wonderful man. Yes, some of his stuff is a little vulgar, but I really enjoy laughing in the morning and he sure makes me do that. Why does the government have to force people like this off the public airways?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog!

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are inspiring!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home