generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Another list about me

Ten years ago: I was pregnant with Monica and a very scared child.
Five years ago: I was planning my wedding to Matt.
Yesterday: I didn't get a lot done on my to do list.
Today: I went and worked out at the gym and washed my car for the first time in almost a year.
Tomorrow: I will try to get all of my laundry done, work-out and scrapbook some more pages.
5 snacks I enjoy: chips and dip, crackers and cheese and Reeses Pieces
5 bands that I know the lyrics of most of their songs: Prince, Madonna, Sublime, INXS and U2.
5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Pay off my credit card, buy a new car, put a down payment on a new house, buy my husband lots of tools and buy my kids lots of toys.
5 locations I’d like to runaway to: Cannon Beach, Oregon, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, Paris, France, Milan, Italy and New York, New York.
5 bad habits I have: Staying up late, biting my nails, watching reality shows, laziness and shopping too much.
5 things I like doing: listening to music, watching reality shows, playing with my kids, going out with my husband and working out.
5 TV shows I like: ONLY 5! Ok, The OC, Survivor, Desperate Housewives, The Amazing Race and Lost.
5 movies I like: Notting Hill, The Notebook, Kill Bill, Purple Rain and The Butterfly Effect.
5 famous people I’d like to meet: Prince, Bill Clinton, Kate Winslet, Bono and Derek Jeter.
5 biggest joys at the moment: My son eating more, my daughter swimming better, me getting in shape, Matt getting a cost of living raise finally and my new camera.
5 favorite toys: My camera, my computer, my car, my MP3 player and my phone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I like this list! Very cool, I've never seen it before :) It was fun reading your answers :)

4:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your new pages...I hope you get published...then I will know someone famous!

Your pictures are great with your new camera!!! I really want a digital rebel...bad...but alas we will have to get richer before that happens!

Keep the working out going...it feels good to get in shape! It sucks going, but afterwards I feel great.

J

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your list. You lead a very exciting life!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home