generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, August 08, 2005

The Girls Next Door...


OK, so Matt and I watched this show tonight and thought that it was hilarious. I love Hugh Hefner because I think he is a great businessman, Matt likes him for obvious reasons. We have both agreed that our favorite girlfriend of his is Kendra. She seems to be the most realistic about being his girlfriend. The other two girls are so ignorant and stupid! Kendra is athletic and beautiful. The others seem to want to be with him so they can become Playmates. Kendra is just there having fun. What a fun show to watch!

Kendra is the girl on the far left. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your caricature looks just like one of the bunnies!

8:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That show looks interesting, I wish I had cable!

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally got sucked into this show too! So weird that they all share him and have numbers assigned to them...how does he break up with them?

Jess

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home