generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, August 07, 2005

My daughter is growing up, but my son isn't?

Ok, My 9 year old daughter is getting headgear and braces in a week. I cannot believe that she is growing up so fast. I never had braces, but she sure is excited. We also went shopping for some jeans this week-end and she got some really cute new jeans for school and a track jacket. She tells me that she thinks she looks like a teenager with it on. Oh great!

Well, then there is my 3 year old son. He is still not potty trained. I ask him if he wants to go potty on the toilet and he just says, "no thank you." He is also still sleeping with us. He falls asleep on the couch, but then comes into our bed in the middle of the night. I really do hate it, but when I wake up to him giving me a kiss and saying, "I love you Momma," it is hard to hate it. He is so sweet!

So what can I do to stop my daughter from growing up and make my son grow up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home