generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, August 18, 2005

My daughter was just 3 and now she is a tween?



I am really starting to freak out because my daughter just got head gear today and as an added bonus, she has pimples on her forehead in the photo that I took of her. She is only 9 for God's sake! What the hell is happening? I swear that she was only 3 last year wasn't she? Time is going by way too fast for me. I remember getting pimples in 4th grade too. I guess she is taking after me and going through puberty at a young age. I hated it! I hope she does better than me. She is afraid that she looks like a geek with her headgear on, but she only has to wear it at night thankfully. She will be getting her braces on in 6 months too. I am glad that I never had to have that stuff. Why do kids grow up so fast? Why can't they just stay little and cute forever? I have to admit that I am freaked out, but in a way I am a little excited too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I had head gear and braces for almost 5 years!!! It grows on you after a while, hope she doesn't worry too much.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home