generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I swear that I should be a tv critic!

I watch too much tv! I am addicted to reality television and pretty much anything else that has drama. My parents ask me about shows to watch and so do my friends. My husband tells me that I watch too much tv, but I can't help it. I love it! There is so much good stuff on right now. These are the shows that I watch right now:
Monday:
Kill Reality-E!
Tuesday:
Big Brother-CBS
Rock Star:INXS-CBS
The Real World-MTV
Wednesday:
Battle of the Network Reality Stars-BRAVO
Rock Star:INXS-CBS

Thursday:
Big Brother-CBS
Friday:
The Cut-CBS
Saturday:
Fastlane-Court TV
Big Brother-CBS


And that is just the light summer schedule. It will be a lot fuller in the fall.





6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:23 AM  
Blogger *~*Michelle*~* said...

You should try FAMILY PLOTS on Sunday nights - that one is a riot!

4:13 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I watch too much TV, too. Ooops! Too much mindless entertainment. And I watch Friends reruns every day, lol!
Can I add another recommendation for fall--VERONICA MARS, on UPN. I have been catching up via reruns on Wed nights, and it is *awesome*. Like Nancy Drew meets the O.C. Definitely worth a watch!

6:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You are devoted girl! I only watch Amazing Race and American Idol sometimes too :)

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A critic? Try Nielsen rater!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

am i the only one who hates reality tv??? i know, i know... i'm such a downer!

i've been known to watch celebrity fit club in the hopes that jani lane can get his act together.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home