generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Down 81 pounds now...


WOW! I can't believe how far I have come with my weight loss. I never thought I would be able to do this, but I really am. It seems to be getting easier every month. We are living with my Mom right now while our house is being built and I am happy to report that I am still traveling 10 miles to the gym every night to get my work out. Our gym used to be 2 miles away from the house so going the extra 8 miles is a little harder since it now takes 20 minutes to drive there instead of less than 5. We hardly ever go out to eat anymore either so that is making things a lot easier as well. Hopefully I can still make my weight loss goal of 100 pounds in 1 year. I have 19 pounds to go and 2 and a half months left to do it. Hopefully I can find a gym soon after we move into our new house so I can keep up my work out routine. If not then I am sure that going up and down the stairs of our new house could be a new work out for me. :)

11 Comments:

Blogger Julie Ann Shahin said...

Congrats! What an awesome accomplishment!

Julie Ann Shahin

5:10 PM  
Blogger Sofia said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is something to be proud of! You go, girl!

6:16 PM  
Blogger {that one girl} said...

Congratulations! That is really awesome! I wish I could get myself motivated!

9:26 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

How are you doing this? What is your plan. You are Awesome!!!!

9:04 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Congratulations! You look great, good job!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

you rock! and you look great :) congrats on such a great accomplishment

3:11 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

go hillary!!! i'm so happy for you... you look fabulous!

12:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow congratulations!!!

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome!! Congrats!!!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Congratulations!!! I am so very excited for you and inspired.

I'm down about 25 and had to take about 8 pairs of pants to the cleaners for alterations. It was a happy day. I have plenty of clothes in the next three smaller sizes so until I get there, no new clothes for me.

Again, congratulations, way to go, and so very proud!!!

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to come over to your blog and tell you how proud and impressed I am. Weight loss is so difficult. I've been slowly putting on the pounds for the first time in my life and not doing much about it. You are an inspiration and motivation. :-)

Thank you!

You look terrific and I can only imagine how great you feel.

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home