generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, July 01, 2006

64 pounds down...

It has been quite a while since I have updated everyone on my weight loss. What a journey it has been. My weight seems to be coming off a lot slower lately, but I am still down 64 pounds which I am very happy about.

For the first time ever I actually had something other than a burger from Red Robin. I am really trying to be good so I can get over this plateau that I seem to be on. Matt was shocked when we went to Red Robin tonight and I ordered the Ensenada Chicken Platter instead of my usual Red Robin Bacon Burger with cheese. Here is the description of the chicken platter that they use on their menu:


Two tender, juicy charbroiled chicken breasts
basted with a zesty Mexican blend of
seasonings, then charbroiled and bursting
with Baja-style flavor. Served with a side salad
and two dipping sauces: salsa & creamy lime.
Muy Delicioso!


It was surprisingly super filling and super yummy as well. I felt so good about eating that instead of the burger that when we got home I went on a 1 mile walk around the neighborhood. Yay me!



I am just hoping that making better food choices will help me get over this plateau. I am on my way to 100 pounds in 1 year which was my goal. I have 37 pounds to go and 4 months to do it. :)

24 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your weight loss. I have been following your success for a while and you totally motivated me. I know you will get through this plateau you have come so far keep it up!!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

That is awesome. It must feel so good. I know how hard it is to lose weight, but you have inpired me!

11:23 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

WOW that is awesome!! you are doing wonderfully, and you are a definite inspiration to me :)

12:37 AM  
Blogger Illustrator Junkie said...

It is inspirational to read about your weight loss. :)

1:24 AM  
Blogger Nathalie Kalbach said...

You are doing great - congratulations on loosing weight!

1:47 AM  
Blogger Jill said...

Yay Hillary! Good for you!

4:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you. weight loss is hard work

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...found your blog from two peas...congrats on your weight loss. It is hard, you can do this!!! just stay strong!!!

6:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have done such an amazing job with your weight loss. I'm sure you'll make your goal. You are an inspiration to many people. Congrat's!

6:18 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You go girl! Congrats on your success! You can do it!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Jennifer Stewart said...

You are awesome!! Congratulations!!! And that photo of you is gorgeous!

Jennifer

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! What a huge accomplishment, (the loss and the chicken platter choice!). Keep up the great work :)

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is WONDERFUL!!!!!!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Blessed Ladybug said...

I totally understand i had to lose about 15 pounds, i'm down to 140 which is were i want to say.. dont want to be to skinny.. but keepup the good work and you will be ok.. changing you eating habit will also help a lot... ladybug

8:35 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

I think you're doing great on your weight loss! When I was younger I struggled with my weight also and I know how hard it can be. Hang in there....you'll make it.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Chelsea said...

What an accomplishment so far....you'll no doubt be able to meet that goal making those kind of great decisions! Good luck!!

1:53 PM  
Blogger glo said...

You GO girl!! keep up the good work.. I've been tring to lose 15 lbs in the last year and only lost 3 so far... i'm not very disciplined.. haha

4:14 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

WOW!!! I am very inspired. I have been trying for a month to get back on track. I loved reading about your success so far. Good luck on the next 37 lbs. and keep us all posted!!!

~~Nik

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so awesome. I am thrilled for you. I have that much to lose and then some. Congrats. And here is to your success!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary:
Congratulations! You're proof that daily changes give results. And you're setting a good example of healthy eating for your kids. What a gift to give them! You're an inspiration. I'm going to go work out and send you my good vibes too.
Love, Cousin Donna

1:12 PM  
Blogger Lindsy said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that's amazing!!! Great job! I couldn't do it.

4:25 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

hillary that is AWESOME!!!

that chicken dish sounds so yummy!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the weight loss!That's awesome! I saw your photo on Two peas and had to click and visit.: )

6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home