generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

We are selling our house...


I can't believe that it is actually happening, but yes, we are selling our house. We started showing it on Monday and just got an offer on it today for $5,000.00 less than asking price. I have never sold a house before so I have no idea what is standard for this kind of thing, but I was extremely offended by that offer. We have done so much to this house that I am having a hard time wanting to even sell it right now. I feel like people should want to pay more for it than we are asking because it is so nice. I have lived in this house for 7 years now and even though it is way too small for our family I really love it. I think that with all of the upgrades that we have done to it that someone else will love it just as much. We are going to reject this offer and hope that another one will come. After all, it has only been 3 days. I still haven't found a house where we are moving that I love yet. I just hope that it all works out. I hope that we will find a house that we love and someone will love our house enough to want to pay what we are asking for it as well. Hopefully it will happen soon too. :)




2 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

It looks great!

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your house looks beautiful and that yard is huge! Good luck with trying to sell it Im sure you will get some better offers.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home