generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

My volleyball girl...

Monica started volleyball yesterday and she did so good. I am so excited that she wants to play volleyball since it was my favorite sport when I was in school too. I was surprised as to how well she did too. She did a 1 day volleyball camp at the high school back in October where they taught her basic skills and stuff. I guess she really learned a lot from that camp because she was very good yesterday. Here are some photos of her from yesterday. I hope to get some better ones as the season progresses.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Volleyball is a GREAT sport! Great pics! Hope she continues to do well.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Cherry Moon said...

Those pics are so much fun! Don't you love being a sports mom? Do you yell from the bleachers?

*I do* *lol*

8:44 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

those are great pics! i always HATED playing volleyball in school. i used to get welts on my arms from bumping the stupid ball.

i'm definitely a spectator as opposed to a player!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Melani said...

Man, I LOVED volleyball when I was in high school, but I was never any good. How cool that your daughter is going to play!

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home