generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I can wear my ring again...



For the first time in 3 ½ years I tried on my engagement ring from Matt and it finally fits again. My wedding band is ½ a size bigger so I have never taken that one off, but when I got pregnant with Riley, I had to take my diamond off because it just got too small for my fingers. It hasn't fit since I was pregnant with Riley and now it does. I am so happy! It is like getting a new peice of jewelry. I can't believe I have finally lost the baby weight from Riley. I feel so happy. I am not going to say how much I have lost total this month until the 15th of April, but let's just say that I have made my goal for the month already. I still have quite a bit more to lose, but I finally feel like I have made a big dent in the total amount. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!! CONGRATS to you! Keep it up!!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that is totally inspiring!! I need to know what you are doing! What I am doing isn't working! Great job!

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Congratulations!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home