generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, February 20, 2006

Good music makes a huge difference...

Ok, so I have been having a little trouble finding good music for my MP3 player lately. I love listening to music while I work out, but it needs to be really good music. I like stuff with a fast beat and something that really pumps me up. So, while watching the disappointing Superbowl game, I saw this awesome new Nike commercial that you can see here. The commercial is really good and the song is an oldie, but a goodie. It is Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution by AC/DC. So I downloaded the song for my MP3 player and took it to the gym and sure enough it worked. Just hearing the song and thinking about the commercial gets me pumped up and ready to work out harder than ever. I guess commercials are good for some things. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I always need good music for scrapbooking otherwise my pages are crap! I haven't heard that song in a long time!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Reading through your blog is very inspiring! Congrats on the weight loss! That is wonderful!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home