generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The best chicken recipe ever!



I got this recipe from the new Rachael Ray magazine. It is THE best chicken I have ever had and it is soooo easy too. I made it for dinner on Valentine's Day and everyone loved it including my picky little eater Monica. Here is the recipe:

4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
8 ounces Philadelphia brand garlic and herb cream cheese spread
8 slices of bacon

Pound the chicken until thin. Spread each chicken breast with cream cheese and roll up, jelly-roll style. Wrap 2 pieces of bacon slices around each roll and secure with toothpicks. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yum! That chicken sounds good! You posted on my blog about the tater tot casserole. Well here it is!

1 lb ground beef
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
shredded cheese
1 bag of tater tots

brown the ground beef and put in in casserole dish. add shredded cheese. top with frozen tater tots. Mix soup and milk and a little salt and pepper and pour over the top. Bake at 350 for about an hour.

It was quite yummy all things considered. My kids sure loved it!

7:35 PM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

don't you just LOVE that new magazine????

4:27 PM  
Blogger SuburbanMom said...

Yum, that does look and sound delish! Unfortunately I'd have to make it without the bacon and creamcheese and then it would be just plain boring chicken ;)

7:28 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

omg that sounds soooo good!
thanks for the recipe, i think I will try it this weekend, and let you know how it goes.
yumm!

happy Friday!

1:15 AM  
Blogger marianne said...

Oh my, that sounds delicious! I'll be trying it for sure - thanks, and thanks for stopping by. :)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home