generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Ok, so I am down 30 pounds now, but...



I wasn't going to post again about my weight until the 14th, but I was looking through old pictures of myself and Matt and it started to make me kind of sad. I know that I should feel happy that I have lost 30 pounds since November, but I keep wondering to myself how I actually got to this point. I really hope that I can keep kicking ass at the gym so I can look as good as I did back in the day. Even in these pictures I was 66 pounds lighter. Ok, vent over! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Corina said...

Congrats on your weight loss! I am sure you will be able to finish what you set out to do.... 39 pounds in a few months... thats awesome!

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was doing the same thing last night, looking at old pics (as in last year) and thought wow I looked great, what the hell happened. You never appreciate it when you're thin.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome, just keep on going! :o)

2:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you look great....be kind to yourself....!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home