generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Nice and peaceful...

We had a great no stress Christmas this year. I am so happy that everything turned out so well. The kids were very happy and we had a lot of fun spending time with our family. On Christmas morning, we woke up early and opened presents just the four of us.




I made a nice breakfast for all of us and then my Dad, Step-Mom and Step-Grandmother came over. They stayed for about an hour and a half or so and we had a great time visiting with them and playing with all of our new presents together.




When they left, the four of us went over to my Mom and Step-Dad's house for Christmas dinner at their house. My Uncle John and cousins Ashley and Zach were there as well. I helped my Mom make the best prime rib ever and we also had homemade biscuits, broccoli with cheese sauce, salad and roasted red potatoes with garlic and herbs. My Mom even made all of us fresh squeezed orange juice made with satsuma mandarins. It was soooo yummy!





It was great to be able to spend Christmas with so many people in my family this year. Hopefully next year, my Brother and his family will be home for Christmas too. I hope that every year we can have a nice peaceful Christmas like this one.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow your mom is beautiful, she doesn't need any makeup. She looks so young! Is that pink stuff cookie dip? Great concept!!!! Did you make cake balls? I see your husband has his Scott Peterson look going on. Should we be worried?

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home