generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I am ready!




I feel so good about Christmas this year. I have bought all of my gifts already, we have the tree up and there will be no stress this year. We already had our Christmas celebration with Matt's family last Sunday, my Dad and Step-Mom are coming over on Christmas morning and then we will head over to my Mom and Step-Dad's house for Christmas dinner. She is cooking prime rib this year and I can't wait!

I still haven't gained any weight even though I have been eating bad stuff all week. I guess working out at least 5 days a week really works. :) I even plan on going to the gym on Christmas Eve. I am so happy that my gym is open that day.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday. :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're all ready. Merry Christmas!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, gym on Christmas eve, that's dedication!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home