generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, December 15, 2005

16 pounds down!

I usually try not to get too excited and tell people when I lose weight, but I really feel like it is just falling off this time. I have lost 16 pounds since the beginning of November. My goal is to lose at least 10 pounds per month until I am done. :) Matt has helped motivate me quite a bit. He started going to the gym in September and has lost about 20 pounds since then. I on the other hand have been going to the gym for almost 3 years, but I started doing no less than 45 minutes on the elliptical at least 5 days a week and it has really helped. Eating less and has helped me as well. I really hope to be a healthier me by the time summer rolls around. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Krista Smith said...

Congrats! That's great! It's so hard to be motivated, so that's half the battle!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Way to go! That is a big accomplishment. Sounds like you have been working hard.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't know you lost that much weight, congratulations!!!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home