generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Spring blog challenge...

Spring Fever!!!! 8 Questions about SPRING!
1. have you gone on spring break before? if so, where, and if not, why? I have never actually gone somewhere for spring break.
2. do you take a spring vacation? We usually go during the summer.
3. if you had (or have) a spring vacation, what would be your first choice to do? Go anywhere warm.
4. in your home/apartment, do you do spring cleaning? I try to.
5. in your area, what is your weather generally like in mid-march? Very rainy
6. spring is one of my favourite seasons ... do you share my sentiment, or do you prefer another season? I prefer summer.
7. do you do anything differently in spring than you do any other time of the year? (plant flowers/garden, take off the snow tires, etc.) Hopefully I will be planting the plants and trees that I bought at the end of last summer this spring. They lived through the winter. I am so happy!
8. what are your plans for this weekend?
Cleaning!

1 Comments:

Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

i'm not a fan of spring... it means summer is coming! LOL!!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home