generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Down 36.5 pounds...

Ok, so I didn't quite make my goal of 42 pounds by the 15th of this month, but I have been fighting this plateau I have been on. I had been really discouraged until I went shopping for new clothes this past week-end and realized that I am down 2 pant sizes from my highest. That gave me a little extra motivation. Then that night, my daughter proceeds to tell me that she was telling her friend about how we took her to Marble Slab to get ice cream once and one of her other friends said to her, "no wonder your Mom is so fat." So that put a little damper on my excitement of being down two pant sizes. I have decided to not let it get me down though. I have been amping up my work-outs by working in the stair climber along with the elliptical every time I go to the gym now. I do 35 minutes on the elliptical on level 8 and then I do 13 minutes on the stair climber at level 2. I am working up to do 20 minutes on the stair climber after the elliptical so I try to go up 1 minute every two days. I sure hope this wakes my body up from this slump and kicks my butt in gear. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

YAY hillary!!!!!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Michelle W. said...

wow!!!!!!

congrats! You are amazing!

Michelle

3:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your progress! Don't let those comments from the kids stop you from trying hard. Be proud of yourself!!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home