generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, April 17, 2006

My name was mentioned...

Pink is the new blog is my favorite celebrity gossip blog that I read every day. The author of the blog is named Trent and he loves the movie Brokeback Mountain so when I saw the Peeps contest from the Seattle Times (see post below about Peeps) I knew I had to e-mail him to show him the one that someone made that spoofed Brokeback Mountain. I guess he liked it so much that he mentioned it and my name on his blog. How cool of him to do that! Those of you that read his blog will understand my excitement probably more than others. He is kind of a blog celebrity. :) Here is a screen shot of it:


(click on it to make it larger)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! too funny!!!!! AND I LOVE THAT SITE! LOL

2:46 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

I saw that! Very cool!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Cherry Moon said...

Noooo waaaaay!!! That is WAY TOO COOL!!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

oh my gosh that's so cool hillary!!!

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home