generated by sloganizer.net

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Our Easter...


We had a great day today. Matt and I both went to the gym in the morning since we both knew that we would be eating a lot of "dangerous" food later in the day. I made prime rib, salad, butterflake rolls, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and deviled eggs. For dessert we had French silk pie. My parents came over and ate with us. It felt great to do all of the cooking myself for once. Usually my Mom and I help each other, but I wanted her to be able to just sit and relax without having to worry about doing anything for a change. The kids had a great time searching for eggs in the back yard and got some cute fun toys in their baskets. It was a very nice and relaxing day. Now I just have to worry about working off all of that food tomorrow at the gym. :) Here are some photos of the kids searching for eggs and eating their candy.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home