generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

more new house pictures...

Matt went to visit the house again today and said that they had just finished pouring the concrete for the driveway porch and back patio. He also said that they had just finished painting the inside trim (baseboards). Things are moving along very fast now. Here are the other two pictures from last week that I couldn't post then for some reason.
kitchen

chair rail in the dining room (everything inside of it will be painted white when it is done)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

So excited for you!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Lynnae said...

Awesome !! Yay !! Woo Hoo !!

Congrats on all the beauty in your life right now. You sound happy and smiley :) I'm going to try to add you to my blog list so I can check in on a regular basis. Thanks for checking in on me. :)

~Lynnae

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the chair railing!

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home