generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 06, 2006

My new best friend...


I always try new things at the gym because I tend to get bored doing just the elliptical for my cardio all the time. I don't feel like I get a good enough workout on the other machines though. The other day, I started doing the elliptical for 20 minutes and then the stair climber for 10 minutes and it felt so good to do 2 different things. So now I am doing 25 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the stair climber and I love it! I have done this once before and I am not sure why I stopped, but it is really helping me jump start my weight loss again. I am officially down 67 pounds now! WOW! So now the stair climber is my new best friend at the gym. I love it!

11 Comments:

Blogger plualum said...

Congratulations! I'm always looking for something new to keep me interested in exercise. Jogging is getting a bit old these days. Glad to hear you are moving in the right direction!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

congrats! trying new things at the gym is always a garenteed weight loss kicker :)

12:18 AM  
Blogger Francine said...

congratulations!!

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so awesome about your weight loss. I just started doing yoga and I have done it for 4 days this week so happy with myself.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! :)

5:56 AM  
Blogger Stephanie Jedlicka said...

WOW!!! 67 pounds! That's fantastic!! :)

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW!! I do a spinning class. It is so much fun! You ought to check one out.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fabulous! You give me hope. :) WTG!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Mimi said...

Whohoooo! Congratulations!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

So happy for you! You are woman! I hear you roar!!!

I am inspired and congratulate you on the continued weight loss.

8:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! So proud of you! Such a wonderful accomplishment. Can you rub off some of that success on me?

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home