generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 27, 2006

We are all moved out...

It has been a really difficult move for us. We had to put our dog Max to sleep, move in 95+ degree weather, get a root canal and leave our home.

Max had a lot of fun in his last few days of life. Matt took him swimming in the lake, took him for a few car rides and we even gave him his own ice cream cone on the last night. Matt said that putting him down was one of the hardest things that he has ever had to do. We will all miss Max very much.

We started moving our stuff at the end of last week and it just happened to be some of the hottest days here in Western Washington in years. It was so hard to move in hot weather when we don't have air conditioning. Luckily we had help from my Mom and Step-Dad and we got everything moved out of there yesterday. It looks so empty and sad in the house now. I will really miss it.


To top it all off, my tooth started bothering me right when we started moving as well. So I was hot and high from the pain medications that they gave me. Not a good combination! I got my root canal done on Tuesday and I am feeling much better now though. Thankfully that is over with.

So after one crazy week, our house is empty and we are now living with my Mom and Step-Dad. 6 people in a 1200 square foot house for 1 month. This should get interesting....I am sure I will have a lot to blog about in the upcoming month. Talk to you soon. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

I'm so sorry it was such a stressful move. Ugh. I hope you are feeling better on your tooth, and hugs about Max. Those are hard days. I'm so sorry.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home