generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, July 13, 2006

My car is fixed...


$1,392.64 later and my car is back.

They had to fix and or replace the:
  1. head gasket
  2. thermostat
  3. timing belt
  4. water pump
  5. drain plug seal
  6. engine seal

Thank god my baby is back in working condition though. It is so hard to have 1 car for our entire family. Hopefully these things will help it last for long time now. They said that I should pass the emissions test with flying colors now as well. I can't believe how much I missed my baby. I have had my car for 9 years now and although it is very impractical for our family, I love it to death. It was the very first expensive thing that I paid for all by myself and when the time comes to give it up, I will be very sad. Thank you Greg's Japanese Auto for nursing my baby back to health!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mimi said...

Yay! I'm glad it is fixed.

10:09 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

i'm glad its all fixed!! ((hugs))

6:38 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Oh happy day!

I too recently had to have some work done on my car and know how much of a pain it can be and how much a relief it is in the same breath.

On another note, I think we may live near to one another. How fun would it be to meet IRL?

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home